We are often asked by peoples about the “difference between Angular and Angularjs?”, So Let’s find out.
Let’s read, How they actually Different
Angular: AngularJS is written in TypeScript language.
AngularJS: In AngularJS, They don’t build with mobile support.
Angular: After AngularJS, All Angular versions are developed with mobile support in mind.
AngularJS: AngularJS is based on MVC(model-view-controller) architecture.
Angular: In Angular, AngularJS controllers and $scope were substituted by Angular components and directives.
- It’s easy to use as It has a great MVC pattern.
- Faster development.
- Use of HTML language which makes it very natural.
- The best solution for speedy front-end development because it does not need any other frameworks.
- Easy to write Test cases.
- It’s perfect for single-page web applications
- It uses TypeScript, so we can use the OOPS concept.
- Developed with mobile support.
- It’s quite complex as the same thing can possible in so many ways.
- There are some lagging if number of users is accessing the same page at the same time.
- Not developed for mobile devices
- Two-way binding, All variables update two times which makes the UI slower.
- Not Secured.
- It’s not best to create small and simple web applications.
- Hard to use compare to AngularJS.
- Not SEO friendly.
- Quite complect to implement and learn.
Although both platforms have their own advantages and disadvantages, I will suggest Angular to create single page application. Angular gives a full-featured and powerful structure.